Hung’s International Inc. U.S.A
To fully take advantage of our speciality & practical experience of machine lubrication,to save your money,time & energy !
- Commodity name: EMB Grease
- Commodity ID: L0148
LUBRIPLATE EMB GREASE
LUBRIPLATE EMB Grease is a specially designed polymer type lubricant for all grease type electric motors, pumps, fan motors, as well as other ball and roller bearing applications.
LUBRIPLATE EMB Grease is recommended for high-speed, grease type bearings as well as normal speeds.
- Extremely shear stable for extended regreasing intervals.
- Combination of anti-wear and polymer offer extra lubricity thereby reducing heat,
frictional drag & power consumption.
- Excellent compatibility with seals, gaskets & plastics.
- Wide ambient temperature operating range.
- Very good water resistance.
- Rust and oxidation inhibited.
Type of Base Lithium
Worked Penetration @ 77°F 265-295
NLGI No. 2
ASTM Dropping Point 390°F/199°C
Four Ball E.P. Test,
Weld Load Kg 315
Rust Test (D-1743) 1
Norma Hoffman Oxidation Bomb Test 3 psi/100 Hours
SUS @ 100°F 500
cSt @ 40°C 100
Pour Point -25°F
Aniline Point, °F 201
Color and Character Off-White and Smooth
Penetration 60 Strokes 292
Penetration 10,000 Strokes 300
Penetration 100,000 Strokes 324
LUBRIPLATE EMB Grease is available in the following:
Packaging Available Part No.
Carton, 6/6 lb. Cans L0148-006
35 lb. Pail L0148-035
120 lb. Quarter Size, Drum L0148-039
420 lb. Full Size, Drum L0148-040
Carton, 40/14½ oz. Cartridges L0148-098
Printed in USA