Hung’s International Inc. U.S.A
To fully take advantage of our speciality & practical experience of machine lubrication,to save your money,time & energy !
SYN 1600 Series Grease
LUBRIPLATE SYN “1600” Series Synthetic High Performance Greases
The LUBRIPLATE SYN “1600” Series of Synthetic High Performance Greases are 100% synthetic products. They are not synthetic blend greases. This produces far superior oxidation stability, better wear protection and significantly better operating temperature ranges. Manufactured with 100% polyalphaolefin (PAO) base fluids and thickened with lithium-complex, the LUBRIPLATE SYN “1600” Series greases are compatible with conventional lithium-thickened, mineral oil-based greases. The LUBRIPLATE SYN “1600” Series greases are fortified with additives to prevent rust and corrosion and
to reduce grease bleed.
1. Manufactured with 100% - Outstanding effective PAO synthetic base fluid lubricating temperature range, -50°F to 450°F.
- Unsurpassed oxidation stability.
- Compatibility with most mineral oil-based greases.
2. Lithium-complex thickener - High dropping (melting) points to 500°F (260°C).
- Outstanding shear stability. These greases do not thin out when worked in the application.
- Perfect for multi-purpose and heavy-duty industrial applications and all automotive applications.
- Reduces grease product needs.
3. Multi-functional additive system
- Prevents wear.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Prevents grease bleed < 2%.
SYN-1602 SYN-1601 SYN-1600
Base Oil Properties:
ISO (VG) 460 220 220
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C 446 218 218
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 45 26 26
Flash Point °C/°F 262°C/505°F 260°C/500°F 260°C/500°F
Fire Point °C/°F 288°C/550°F 288°C/550°F 288°C/550°F
Pour Point °F -45°F -50°F -50°F
NLGI Grade (ASTM D-217) 2 1 0
Texture Smooth Smooth Smooth
Dropping Point °C (ASTM D-2265) > 260°C > 260°C > 260°C
Timken EP Test (ASTM D-2509) OK Load 60 lbs. 50 lbs. 50 lbs.
Four Ball EP Test (ASTM D-2596) 400 kg. 400 kg. 400 kg.
Oil Separation (ASTM D-1742) < 1.5% < 5.0 n/a
Evaporation Loss (ASTM D-972) @ 100°C < 1.0% < 1.0% < 1.0%
Oxidation Stability (ASTM D-942)
psi drop after 100 hours 1½ psi 1½ psi 0 psi
Corrosion (ASTM D-130) 3 hours 1a 1a 1a
Rust Preventative Properties Pass Pass Pass
48 hrs @ 52°C (ASTM D-1743) No Corrosion No Corrosion No Corrosion
Wheel Bearing Leakage (ASTM D-4290) 1.6 gms 4.78 gms n/a
Packaging Available SYN-1602 SYN-1601 SYN-1600
35 lb. Pail L0302-035 L0301-035 L0300-035
120 lb. Drum L0302-039 L0301-039 L0300-039
420 lb. Drum L0302-040 L0301-040 L0300-040
Case 40/14.5 oz. Cartridges L0302-098 L0301-098 -------------
Printed in USA