Hung’s International Inc. U.S.A
To fully take advantage of our speciality & practical experience of machine lubrication,to save your money,time & energy !
No. 5555 Grease
LUBRIPLATE No. 5555
LUBRIPLATE No. 5555 is an anhydrous calcium, semi-fluid, mild extreme pressure, water repellent fluid lubricant designed for a wide variety of applications. Typical applications for LUBRIPLATE No. 5555 include: Automatic lubricating systems especially designed for light fluids or oils usually found on fork lift trucks, trailers, canning and bottling equipment and other similar applications.
1. Centralized lubricating systems under adverse extreme cold weather conditions.
2. Gear cases and chain cases of speed reducers, portable tools, transfer cases, etc., especially
3. where noise, leaking or climatic temperature changes vary considerably.
4. Track rolls for IHC T-6 and TD-6 crawler tractors.
5. Roller bearing guide pin sleeves (high speed) on machine tools.
Typical tests on LUBRIPLATE No. 5555
Worked Penetration @ 77°F Semi-Fluid
(335/350 30 gram cone)
(435/450 converted to standard 150 gram cone)
NLGI No. 000
Soap Anhydrous Calcium
Mineral Oil Viscosity
SUS @ 100°F 90
cSt @ 40°C 16
Cold Test of Lubricant -65°F/-54°C
Cold test characteristics of LUBRIPLATE No. 5555 are excellent
Typical 30 gram cone penetration: 77°F 334
Lincoln Ventmeter Tests: 75°F 25 psig
0°F 50 psig
-40°F 85 psig
Packaging Available Part No.
Carton, 4/7 lb. Jugs L0109-007
Carton, 12/2 lb. Plastic Bottles L0109-013
35 lb. Pail L0109-035
120 lb., Quarter Size, Drum L0109-039
400 lb., Full Size, Drum L0109-040
Printed in USA