Hung’s International Inc. U.S.A
To fully take advantage of our speciality & practical experience of machine lubrication,to save your money,time & energy !
Synflush 100% Synthetic Flush Fluid
(*NSF H-2 Pending)
LUBRIPLATE SYNFLUSH is a premium quality, pure synthetic fluid designed to clean and dissolve varnish/deposits found in rotary screw and reciprocating type air compressors while the compressor is in operation. It is compatible with petroleum/mineral oils as well as all LUBRIPLATE Synthetic Compressor Fluids and most other synthetic fluids. Contact us for compatibility verification.
LUBRIPLATE SYNFLUSH is also designed for flushing compressors converting from petroleum/mineral oil to synthetic fluids. The flushing procedure removes the remaining petroleum oil that is unable to be removed by draining alone as well as cleaning the compressor prior to introducing the new synthetic fluid.
LUBRIPLATE SYNFLUSH can also be used to clean hydraulic systems, gearboxes and reducers, FRL’s (Airline Oilers) and close looped circulating oil systems.
LUBRIPLATE SYNFLUSH is not intended for automotive/diesel applications such as cleaning fuel injectors or crankcases.
Contact LUBRIPLATE @ 800-347-5343 for procedural assistance.
Performance Characteristics & Benefits
• Removes varnish and carbon deposits, which greatly improves compressor efficiency and life expectancy.
• Compatible with petroleum base oils as well as all LUBRIPLATE Synthetic Compressor Fluids.
• Can be used in its pure form in all types of air compressors up to 500 hours.
• Contains no hazardous chemicals.
• Offers excellent thermal and oxidative stability.
• Provides excellent solubility, solvency and cleaning capabilities.
Physical Characteristics ASTM Test Method Typical
Viscosity @ 40°C cSt D-445 27
@ 100°C cSt D-445 5.35
Viscosity Index D-2270 135
Flash Point; °C (COC) D-92 243
Fire Point; °C (COC) D-92 282
Pour Point; °C D-97 -60
Specific Gravity D-4052 0.909
Packaging Available Part Numbers
Carton 12/1 Quart Plastic L0962-054
Carton 4/1 Gallon Jugs L0962-057
5-Gallon Pail L0962-060
55-Gallon Drum L0962-062
Printed in USA